Friday, May 8, 2009

The extent of my morning dialogue..

Dear Congressman,

It has been a hectic day here working on the financial records of CVG, so I thought I would take a minute to share with you a few snippets of the numerous fascinating interactions I have had this morning with my fellow co-workers.

7:05am While walking in the above ground tunnel from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1.

Me: Good Morning!

Unidentified member of the Housekeeping department: Hi.... (mumbled in a low tone without making eye contact.)

7:15am In the administrative lunch room.

Female member of Planning Department: Good morning Rich, how are you?

Me: I'm fine thanks. How are you, Connie?

Female member of Planning Department: Good, thanks for asking. (as she walks out of room)

8:07am On the way to the copier.

Male member of Information Technology: Hey Rich.

Me: Hey John.

9:36am In the hallway on the way to the men's room

Me: How are you today, Kim?

Female member of Government Affairs: Good Rich. TGIF huh?

Me: Oh yeah.

10:12am Back in the lunch room again.

Male member of Purchasing: Hi Rich. (never taking his eyes off the TV in the corner of the room)

Me: Hi Mike.


Well, that's about it. I must admit I think I probably dropped a few IQ points this morning....

No comments: