Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm beginning to feel sorry for them.

Dear Congressman,

I know as a married man like myself, you do not participate in the dating scene or lead on younger female co-workers with promises of a life together once you finally leave your wife of many years. This is the domain of the narcissist and the immoral, which unfortunately in today's society appears to be one man too many.

Even with that said, I am beginning to feel sorry for the girls in the singles advertisement that pops up on web pages every so often.

For your education, I have posted a picture of the three young vixens for you to review. Personally, I have no idea what is wrong with Rosa92, Cincy1246, and Amber55, but I do know that I have seen this same advertisement on multiple sites all over the World Wide Web for at least the last year. You would think in that amount of time one of them could have found a significant other?

Seriously, I can't understand how at least one of these seemingly attractive young ladies can't find a steady boyfriend or at least a string of hopeful suitors to allow them to have their pictures removed from prominent display all over the cyber-world. Maybe there is a reason why they only have headshots, because for all three not to be able to be taken off the market by now would indicate to me that either they have no arms or legs or they have extra unsightly appendages.

Also, they all obviously have some serious coin, because I have seen other ads showing them where they live in a multitude of different cities. Personally, most of the people I know can only afford to live in one city at a time.

I will continue to hold out hope that one day all three will eventually find true love through their abundant exposure through the internet.....

No comments: