Monday, February 23, 2009

Cut the BS

Dear Congressman,

The other day I was reviewing my mail when I came across something that might be of interest to you while fighting off the liberal hordes roaming the halls of the Capitol building. The item of interest appeared in a catalog called the "The Vermont Country Store: Purveyors of the practical and hard to find".


So I went ahead and scanned the article for your review to see if this device would be of use to you. By installing these in all the stalls of bathrooms around the House of Representatives and enforcing their use by House members, it might be possible to finally speak with a house member from across the fence with full knowledge that they are not "full of crap". I would be a little leery of installing them near the Senate chambers, but now that Senator Larry Craig has been voted out of office you might be okay to install them there as well.

One side note though, I know that as the lead Republican in the house you represent the capitalist conservative movement, but I think you or your representative needs to negotiate a better price from the Vermont Country Store. $69.95 plus shipping and handling (no tax as you can just flash that Fed exemption in their faces) seems to me to be a little excessive for an elevated piece of molded plastic. After all, you want to flush out everyone's colons, not their wallets.....

No comments: