Tuesday, June 15, 2010

As the forum turns...

Dear Congressman,

I would have to think with all your time being taken up by lobbyists, deal-making, committee meetings, votes on the floor of the House, phone calls to the wobbling members of the party, and the occasional smoke break, that you rarely get time to sit down and "surf the web", so to speak.

Between you and I, I wouldn't worry too much, as you are not missing a lot.

For example, if you visit any unmonitored message board, you are very likely to see some variation of the following:


THE PUPPY FORUM
Welcome to the puppy dog discussion group. Feel free to post and discuss your love of all things puppy. Enjoy!

costofataco: Wow, I am the first person to post here... kewl!!!!

Dogboy: just wanted to say hi to everyone here as i just got my first puppy from the store yeserday and really happy wit it it likes to pee on the flur to much but i supose thats naturel her name is Maxy and is a poodle-rotweiler mix hope to here from all of you soon....

Catpig: A forum devoted to dogs... lame stuff... cats rule!!!!

Doggirl: Dogboy, glad to here you really like your new puppy. Im thinking bout getting one too but I am not allowed pets in my apartment. oh well

Poochfan: Catpig take your anti-dog attitude somewhere else, you troll

Dogboy: thanx doggirl sorry you can't get a puppy right now but I will keep you in my prayers for a puppy in the futare

Onepostandgone: Hi puppy fans, I found a great sight and you should see if for yourself asit changed my life www.girls&guyswhowilldoanythingformoney.com , see you there!

Catpig: just because cats are better than stinky ass dogs does not make me a troll, poochfan I can post here if I like and you can go back to your mobile home and have carnal knowledge with your dogs to your hearts desire...

Doggirl: you are sweet dogboy is your puppy growing alot? sounds like an interesting mix .. is it going to be a big or small dog when it grows up?? I think the paw size has somethin to do with it

Catzsuk: CATPIG GO AWAY YOU LAME A@#($ M%@)@F*@)%^^ U SUCK!!!!!

Nomymutz: dogboy, you are a liar, as there is no way that a poodle and rottweiler inter-bred with each other, as the physiology of these particular species would make this match incompatable.... nice try...

Dogboy: nomymutz... thats wot the person I buyed Maxie from told me, so don call me a liar...

Catpig: nice, Catzsuk, cute name too, did you get a weekend pass to use the computer at the library, or do they have internet in the nuthouse now?

Doggirl: it's getting too nasty in here

Poochfan: you think u are so smart catpig, but you are just another basher like all the others

Onepostandgone: Hi puppy fans, I found a great sight and you should see if for yourself asit changed my life www.makemoneyinavandownbytheriver.com , see you there!

No comments: